However, this does not mean that you need to buy new windows, as most problems with double glazing can be fixed (which is far cheaper than replacing your windows).
- Misted double glazing
- Draughty windows or doors
- Stiff hinges
- Resealing double glazed windows
- Difficulty closing windows or doors
- Conservatory window repairs
- Locks on windows or doors replaced / repaired
- Handles nor working or locking properly
- Broken or degraded seals
- uPVC, Casement, Tilt & Turn, Sash & Case, Dormer & Velux windows all repaired
If you’re needing a fast double glazing repair, please get in touch.