Why use a double glazing repair service?
You can experience issues with your double glazing for a number of reasons – age, physical damage, high-frequency usage or even poor installation in the first place.
However, this does not mean that you need to buy new windows, as most problems with double glazing can be fixed (which is far cheaper than replacing your windows).
common double glazing problems (that we can resolve).
- Misted double glazing
- Draughty windows or doors
- Stiff hinges
- Resealing double glazed windows
- Difficulty closing windows or doors
- Conservatory window repairs
- Locks on windows or doors replaced / repaired
- Handles nor working or locking properly
- Broken or degraded seals
- uPVC, Casement, Tilt & Turn, Sash & Case, Dormer & Velux windows all repaired
If you’re needing a fast double glazing repair, please get in touch.
GREAT PRICES & guaranteed work
Request A Quote
It's not essential, but if you could provide the dimensions & type of glass you need, along with the area where you live, we'll be a lot quicker in providing a quotation. Thanks!
Mon - Thurs
9am - 4.30pm
9am - 3.30pm
Sat - Sun
Anniesland Business Park,
242 Netherton Road,