Why use a double glazing repair service?
However, this does not mean that you need to buy new windows, as most problems with double glazing can be fixed (which is far cheaper than replacing your windows).
common double glazing problems (that we can resolve).
- Misted double glazing
- Draughty windows or doors
- Stiff hinges
- Resealing double glazed windows
- Difficulty closing windows or doors
- Conservatory window repairs
- Locks on windows or doors replaced / repaired
- Handles nor working or locking properly
- Broken or degraded seals
- uPVC, Casement, Tilt & Turn, Sash & Case, Dormer & Velux windows all repaired
If you’re needing a fast double glazing repair, please get in touch.
GREAT PRICES & guaranteed work
We're currently closed for the lockdown.
Please complete the form, and we will be back in touch, as soon as we're allowed to re-open. Thanks.
(It's not essential, but if you could provide the dimensions & type of glass you need,
we'll be a lot quicker in providing a quotation).