we supply glass for all kinds of balustrades
- Glass staircases – frameless, clamped handrails, or embedded
- Glass balustrades for decking & patio areas.
- Balcony balustrades & glass Juliet balconies.
- Balustrade repair. If a glass panel had broken, we’ll be able to supply a fit a replacement piece of glass.
choice of glass
- The thickness of glass is usually 10mm – 12mm.
- Safety is obviously important, and you can choose from toughened or laminated toughened glass. We can give advice on what may be best for your application.
- Depending on the look you’re aiming for, corners can be dubbed & edges polished.
- Glass can also be supplied in different colours:
– White Laminate
how do we supply a glass balustrade?
- We primarily work directly with joiners, builders & can also supply directly to the public.
- To ensure the glass is a perfect fit, we either need a template or detailed drawings.
- The glass is then laser-cut to your exact specifications.
- If you’re using clamps, we’ll ensure the holes are in all the right places.
- Joiners should normally be able to provide the drawings/templates for new balustrades, and we can help when it comes to repairs.
- If you’d like to discuss anything to do with glass balustrades, we’d love to help!
Please get in touch for a free quote or to ask any questions about glass balustrades.
GREAT PRICES & guaranteed work
Request A Quote
(It's not essential, but if you could provide the dimensions & type of glass you need,
we'll be a lot quicker in providing a quotation).
Mon - Thurs
9am - 4.30pm
9am - 3.30pm
Sat - Sun
Anniesland Business Park,
242 Netherton Road,