we supply glass for all kinds of balustrades
- Glass staircases – frameless, clamped handrails, or embedded
- Glass balustrades for decking & patio areas.
- Balcony balustrades & glass Juliet balconies.
- Balustrade repair. If a glass panel had broken, we’ll be able to supply a fit a replacement piece of glass.
choice of glass
- The thickness of glass is usually 10mm – 12mm.
- Safety is obviously important, and you can choose from toughened or laminated toughened glass. We can give advice on what may be best for your application.
- Depending on the look you’re aiming for, corners can be dubbed & edges polished.
- Glass can also be supplied in different colours:
– White Laminate
how do we supply a glass balustrade?
- We primarily work directly with joiners, builders & can also supply directly to the public.
- To ensure the glass is a perfect fit, we either need a template or detailed drawings.
- The glass is then laser-cut to your exact specifications.
- If you’re using clamps, we’ll ensure the holes are in all the right places.
- Joiners should normally be able to provide the drawings/templates for new balustrades, and we can help when it comes to repairs.
- If you’d like to discuss anything to do with glass balustrades, we’d love to help!
Please get in touch for a free quote or to ask any questions about glass balustrades.
GREAT PRICES & guaranteed work
We're following Government guidelines, and are temporarily closed. Please send your message anyway, and we'll contact you as soon as we are allowed to open.
(It's not essential, but if you could provide the dimensions & type of glass you need,
we'll be a lot quicker in providing a quotation).