Looking to collect the glass?
If you have an accurate size, and know what type of glass you need, you can place an order over the phone. You just need to pay a small deposit & can collect the glass at your convenience.
Free measuring & quotations.
We are also happy to come out & measure the glass ourselves & provide a quotation, if you’re not 100% confident of getting accurate measurements.
Glass cut while you wait.
If you need glass or mirrors for shelves, table-tops, cabinet doors etc, you can bring along the furniture to the workshop and we can cut the glass while you wait.
Glass Cutting & Fitting
Lastly, if you need glass & someone to fit it, one of experienced glaziers will be arrange to organise this at a convenient time.
We’re pretty confident that we’ll have the right glass in stock, and be able to cut it to size in no time. The list below is not exhaustive, so please give us a bell regarding anything glass-related.
- Glass thickness from 2mm – 18mm
- Simple clear glass, also called float glass
- Patterned glass
- Safety glass (toughened & laminated)
- Greenhouse glass / horticultural glass
- Mirrors / Mirrored glass
- Low E glass
- Wired glass (please note – this is not safety glass and cannot be used in critical locations)
- Glass for kitchen splashbacks
- Shower screens
- Self-cleaning glass
- Glass to be used on furniture e.g. table tops, cabinet doors, shelves etc
- Ceramic glass for wood burning stoves.
- Glass for balustrades, balconies, roof lights etc
Hopefully, you’ve seen what you’re looking for. If not, give us a ring.