When it comes to replacement double glazing, we have a very fast & affordable service.
As we manufacture the sealed units in our workshop, we can usually have them made & fitted in under 24hrs!
If you’re looking for replacement double glazing, give us a bell on 0141 959 1414.
Replacement Double Glazing
There are lots of reasons why you may need replacement double glazed sealed units:
- replacing a broken window
- misted double glazing
- upgrading to Low E glass for better insulation
- broken double glazing in a door
- cosmetic reasons e.g. replacing the sealed unit in an exterior door
- vandalism of commercial windows or doors
Replacing the sealed units is always less expensive than buying new windows or doors.
We can supply / supply & fit replacement double glazing for:
- Replacement double glazing in windows.
- Glass for upvc front doors & back doors.
- Patio doors & bi-folding doors.
- Replacement double glazing for porches
- Office, retail & industrial windows.
- Upgrading windows to Low E glass to improve efficiency or to achieve a specific u-value.
- Conservatory window repairs.
- In the trade? Contact us about opening an account.
- Domestic customer – please give us a bell.
useful information prior to calling for a price
There is no such thing as a standard double glazed unit. If you’re not sure of how to remove the unit to get this info below, we’re more than happy to come out (free) and measure-up. The info we need to give an accurate quotation by email or phone:
- Thickness of unit
- Thickness of each pane of glass
- Spacer bar size (i.e. thickness of gap between the two panes of glass)
- Colour of spacer bar
- Type of glass (e.g. safety, toughened etc)
GREAT PRICES & guaranteed work
Request A Quote
It's not essential, but if you could provide the dimensions & type of glass you need, along with the area where you live, we'll be a lot quicker in providing a quotation. Thanks!
Mon - Thurs
9am - 4.30pm
9am - 3.30pm
Sat - Sun
Anniesland Business Park,
242 Netherton Road,